Cobalt Guide: Settings: Dive Settings
- Risk Level sets the Risk Level used by the decompression algorithm to Standard, Moderate, or Conservative.
- Exertion Level sets the planned exertion level for the dive to Light, Moderate, or Heavy.
This factors into the decompression calculations.
- Two independent Low Gas Alerts can be set.
- Max Depth Alarm can be set to sound if a set depth is exceeded.
- Safety Reserve it the tank pressure with which you wish to arrive at the surface. The Cobalt's gas time remaining at depth calculation is based on arriving at the surface with this pressure, after completing any required Deep, Decompression, or Safety stops.